For over forty years, the Valentino fashion house has been a true embodiment of a brilliant lifestyle. At the shows of the famous fashion designer you can meet only the most eminent and titled persons. During its existence, the fashion house was able to gather numerous armies of fans.
At various times, Valentino’s regular customers included Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Jacqueline Kennedy, Gina Lolobridge, Sharon Stone, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangelista, Princess Diana, Jennifer Lopez. And this is not surprising, because Valentino’s models are refined, stylish things that can make even an ordinary girl feel like a princess. Many respected and respectable people of our time have a love for Valentino style and enthusiasm for his work.
The founder of the house and its main couturier is one of the most luxurious designers in the world – Valentino Garavani. His first collection, with which the history of the house actually began, he introduced to the world of haute couture in 1959 in Rome. Then, as now, his models conquered everyone with an extraordinary femininity. The tight-fitting silhouette, the finest fabrics, intricate embroidery, exquisite fur details could not leave any woman indifferent.
Valentino’s empire is constantly actively developing and expanding, not only creatively, but also economically. Back in the eighties of the last century, Valentino boutiques and offices were opened in Japan and the USA, in Russia (in Moscow) – the Valetino fashion house brand store appeared at the beginning of this century.
Almost all the collections of the famous fashion designer, and his fashion house, reflect such characteristic features as:
– Red color. He is a “business card” Valentino, according to tradition, every show of his collection completes a red dress.
– Dresses and suits from the house of Valentino are highly practical, and also combine the convenience and mobility of sportswear. According to the fashion meter itself: dresses are not only a beautiful thing, they are created to be worn.
– Garavani creates his models based on the classical style. Although this does not deprive them of some pretentiousness.
– Another distinguishing feature of fashion house outfits is embroidery. To her, the designer experiences a special thrill, she adorns the models of his collections from the beginning of her career.
– The clothes of the Valentino fashion house are the style of the aristocrats of the soul, neither age nor nationality matters.
Another achievement of Valentino Garavani is that he was the first Italian couturier to create his own fragrance, it happened in 1978. The perfume was called Valentino Classique. The name Valentino has already become an integral part of the world of international fashion. His famous letter “V”, which has become not just a decorative element, but a symbol of victory, is now adorned with a great variety of products – knitwear, shirts, jeans, tracksuits, underwear, accessories.
Valentino fashion house has more than 560 stores worldwide where you can buy models with its brand, as well as 60 exclusive boutiques.